Night Nannies in Omaha, Nebraska (a.k.a Post Natal Helpers, Baby Nurse, Night Nanny, postpartum doula and Newborn Specialist)
A Post Natal Helper / Newborn Specialist is hired to care for your baby if you decide that you need some temporary help. A post-natal helper will assist in all newborn needs that take place during the day or night. They will feed, burp, diaper, rock, sing, administer medicine (upon parentâ€™s approval), etc. A post-natal helper may work as little as a week or may work until that new little one is on a regular sleeping schedule. A post-natal helper must have experience with newborns and may have experience with multiples and/or preemies.
A Post Natal Helper has more experience than a night nanny. She can teach how to swaddle, burping positions, bathing routines, and even help with getting the baby on a sleep schedule. A Post Natal Helper may help with the infants laundry, and any care of the infant.
Average pay (post natal helpers / Baby Nurse): $16-18/hr Singleton, $17-20/hr Twins, $19-21/hr Triplets
A Night Nanny is hired to care for your infant during the night. She will come in and take over the night time feedings so you may get that much needed rest. She will typically work an 8-10 hour shift and have no responsibilities except the care of the infant. A night nanny will stay on the infant's routine; sleeping when the infant sleeps, awake while the infant is awake.
Average pay (night nanny): $13-15/hr Singleton, $15-18/hr Twins, $17-19/hr Triplets
- $30.00 per day to the agency + the Post-Natal Helper's / Night Nanny's rate
- $150.00 per week to the agency + the Post-Natal Helper's / Night Nanny's rate
- $350.00 per month to the agency + the Post-Natal Helper's / Night Nanny's rate
- $900.00 for 3 months to the agency + the Post-Natal Helper's / Night Nanny's rate
A postpartum doula will "mother the new mother". Your doula will be there to give you support, encouragement, and to give a helping hand when needed. A postpartum doula is educated in newborns and newborn care, depression in mothers, breastfeeding, multiples, and much more.
- STEP 1: Hire a Night Nanny / Post-Natal Helper
- Contact our agency at : firstname.lastname@example.org or call
- (402) 218-1370 for further instructions